This 6-week bootcamp requires 10 - 15 hours weekly commitment.A typical timetable consists of your suggested self-study learning period & material, and 1 instructor-led live coding sessions per week and might look something like this:
1. Introduction to NEAR protocol2. Contract runtime3. Account model4. Access keys5. Transaction actions and receipts6. Wallet
1. Serialization + deserialization2. Traits3. Macros4. Memory models5. Secure patterns6. Internal vs. external representations
1. Basic serialization2. Security concepts3. The `#[near_bindgen]` macro
1. NEPs and contract standards2. Libraries3. Onboarding solutions
1. JS API a. WalletConnect / Wallet selector2. JS SDK
It’s free to apply and you will have the option to join our talent pool and be discovered by the tech recruiters!
Fill out the application for FREE and scholarship information if necessary. Get your resume circulated.
Application will be reviewed. Accepted students will hear back within 2 weeks.
Pay to secure your spot. We limit cohort size (10 - 20 students) to build strong connections.
March - May 2023
USD1,290 (Scholarship up to 90%, applied to ALL accepted students)